As there appeared to be no active participation, our first MYO contest has been cancelled until we have at least 50 active members in the community. For anyone who has made an entry thus far, our founder will allow you to keep the Whalepup you made, free of charge (however if there is anything that needs to be changed, she will note you personally).
Whalepup MYO Contest!Welcome to the first MYO (make your own) event in the Whalepup group!
In this contest you are to make or draw your own Whalepup, in the end two winners will be chosen, and those winners can keep their Whalepup for free. If you don't win, but want to keep your design and make it official, you can buy it for 500 *
* = special offer as this is the first MYO event
- you must draw your whalepup and follow the species guidelines
- you can add one (1) rare trait, while all common and uncommon traits are open
- you can submit digital or traditional work, it must be coloured
- you may enter as many times as you wish, but you can only keep one design (unless you have enough to buy the others)
- you must upload your drawing to your gallery
- credit RicePoison for the species in your entry's description
- you must make a journal li
We apologize for this if it inconveniences you, we were just hoping for more active participation for our first contest.